The Thunder 30A Battery Management System offers a comprehensive charging and maintenance solution for your 4WD, caravan and camper trailer.
Designed to charge and maintain auxiliary batteries, the Thunder Battery Management System is the perfect addition to any vehicle requiring the
management of a dual battery setup.
Designed to be a long-term solution with the highest level of safety in mind, the Thunder Battery Management System features a unique 8 stage charging program with the intelligence to determine the best charge rate for your auxiliary battery. The remote mount Bluetooth LCD screen also conveniently gives you better visibility on your battery’s state of charge, so you never have to worry about having a flat battery again. Whether you’re heading off the grid or camping at a powered site, Thunder’s Battery Management System ensures you will always have the power you need.
Suitable for Gel, AGM, Calcium, Lead Acid and Lithium batteries, Thunder’s new DC-DC Charger is an ideal addition for caravans, camper trailers and 4WD’s.
- Sleek new heavy duty aluminium case
- Easy to read remote mount Bluetooth LCD screen
- Display shows critical information including
- Time to empty
- Battery percentage
- Monitoring usage in and out
- 12-24V System input with 12V output
- 30A 240V charging
- 30A DC-DC charging
- Operating temperature of 0-60°C
- IP67 Rated – water and dust proof, ready for harsh environments
- Microchip monitoring and control fully automates high frequency multistage charging
- Pulse mode technology that reduces oxidation and minimises temperature equating to longer battery life
- Internal charger temperature monitoring and power output control
- Over charging, short circuit and over temperature protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- New 50V solar input with MPPT regulated output allowing 300W of solar
Click here for the Product Manual
Part Number: TDR02026