Hard wearing round LED headlight with a gunmetal grey powder coated finish. Made from an extruded die cast aluminium housing with a polycarbonate lens and is suitable for 12-24 volt applications, sealed to an IP67 rating. The white light output is within the 6,000K colour temperature range for clarity and to reduce eye strain and driver fatigue. Includes high beam, low beam, indicator and park light.
Fits any 7″ bucket typically found on some models of GU Patrol, 79 Series LandCruiser and Jeep.
ADR approved for use on Australian roads. Includes a module for negative switching and CANBus controlled headlights.
- Watts: 40W (High) / 30W (Low)
- Volts: 12/24V
- Current (High Beam): 2.7A / 1.38A @ 12/24V
- Current (Low Beam): 1.91A / 1.01A @ 12/24V
- Current (Parking Light): 0.58A / 0.31A @ 12/24V
- Current (Indicator): 0.58A / 0.31A @ 12/24V
- Size (LxDxH): 177 x 177 x 116mm
- Colour Temp: 6,000K
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Body Material: Aluminium
- Connector: H4
- Environment Rating: IP67
Part Number: TDR08030
RRP: $389 each – sold as single light