20A DCDC Charger which suits smart alternators and ECU controlled alternators including those on the Ford Ranger and Toyota HiLux.
Easy to install, the Thunder DCDC charger is the smart way to charge your auxiliary battery, no matter your vehicle. The Thunder DC to DC Charger utilises a unique pulse charging algorithm with the intelligence to determine the best charge rate for your auxiliary battery (excluding lithium).
- MPPT solar regulator will regulate solar panels at maximum efficiency capable of up to 300W of solar @ 25V
- 20A output to charge your auxiliary battery while driving
- Automatically switches to the solar input when the vehicle battery is turned off or main battery drops to 12.2V
- Splash resistant (not IP rated)
- Easy to read and comprehensive LED display
- Simple to install – 4 mounting holes and 4 easy-to-use wiring studs
- Rate of charge starts to decrease at 50 degrees and will fully cut out at 80 degrees
Shipping and online ordering only available within Australia.